According to report, Microsoft (American Multinational Company) has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20215 with several new features, bug fixes and improvements. So if you are using Windows 10 Insider Preview in your computer, then you can update it with Build 20215. For those who are not aware, Insider Preview Build 20215 of Windows 10 is the 13th Insider Preview Build released to new reorganized “Dev Channel” release channel.
Insider Preview Build 20215 has fixed the issue with a search results which didn’t support dark theme and displayed the old-style default menu, now bug fixed with this update and support Dark environment. However, it is estimated that the size of update is to be around 3 GB for 64-bit and 2 GB for 32-bit architecture because this build is server-side change by Microsoft.
List of known issues in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20215
- Some Office applications crashing or missing after updating to new build
- Microsoft Company is working toward resolving live preview for pinned site tabs
- The update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build
- Linux Kernel not being installed when using the “wsl-install” commands in Windows Subsystem for Linux.
- Some devices experiencing KMODE_EXCEPTION bug while using certain virtualization technologies.
- A bug where the vEthernet Adapter in Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 distros becomes disconnected after a period of use
- Generic errors when using “wsl-install” command in Windows subsystem for Linux
How to install or upgrade Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20215?
This new build is now available for download via Windows Update. To do this, you can follow the instructions below
Step 1: Press “Windows + I” keys together from keyboard to open “Settings” App
Step 2: In the opened “Settings” App, go to “Update & Security > Windows Update”
Step 3: Click on “Check for updates” under “Windows update” section
Step 4: Click on “Download Now” button to start downloading the Insider Preview Build 20215 on Windows 10. Note that your computer will automatically restart to install the new update after downloading.
We are researching on the matter very deeply and we will defiantly post an update if it will come in future. If you have any suggestions or queries regarding Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20215, please write on comment box given below.