At the last few years previous, Microsoft offered Windows 10 upgrade for Windows 7 and Windows 8 users for free. This offered allows users with genuine license keys to upgrade to the latest operating System. While the free update program ended in 2016 but that the offer is still remain valid.
Users can take advantage of Microsoft free Windows 10 upgrade. According to the tested, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 user that have genuine license can upgrade to Windows 10 and get digital license for free.
It is the best offer for Windows 7 users at the time of Microsoft support for the operating System in January 2020. Microsoft had also cleared that there would be not more security updates or emergency patches until you are a business that is eager to pay.
How Can Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 users upgrade to Windows 10 for free?
Are you using a genuine version of Windows 7/8.1 on your System and you want to upgrade your System operating System to Windows 10 for free then you have to follow the below steps carefully.
- Go to the Windows download page and download the installation tool the OS.
- Open The Media Creation Tool and select Upgrade this PC now.
- Accept the terms and conditions and choose the upgrade options.
- Once the installation completes, connects your PC to the internet and open windows.
- Update> Activation. Click on the Activate button and your PC will be activated with a digital license after establish connection to the Microsoft servers.
- In case you are unable to get the license key.
- You can enter your Windows 7/8/81 product key and manually activate the operating System.
Important Note: The following above steps only will work on a legitimate Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 installation. Windows 10 cannot upgrade on pirated version.